Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

EPIC!!!!

Fire Sonic is really awsome! The battle was really cool and who in the world is going to save Mario and when will Shadow come back?( I know he won't show up in the next few episodes but I guess you'll do a episode that just talks about Shadow) Are you going to add a new character to save Mario?...AHH! So many questions must be answered from us viewers! And one more thing....DONT EVER DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!! 10000/10 stars and 10000/5 rating. ITS OVER 9000!

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

2 things

1) yes it is rain, 2)awsome video.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

nice

okay first of this is for SuperChaotix, the racoons name is Marine. for the movie nice, for the doll thing.....*shivers*

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

EPIC!!!!!

This is so epic that i cant stop watching this. Are you planing on making another seires something like this. If so, are you going to let Eggman revive Nazo and then Nazo seeks revenge on Sonic and the others. That would be EPIC!!!!!!
Flamefur13 out!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you planning on adding Blaze and Silver in the later episodes and some other characters too cause if you are, then it'll make it more awsome or at least make it more awsomer, other than that, good job and keep it up(and one other thing, are you planning to add Pokemon as well? just wondering).

4 Swords Misadventures 5 4 Swords Misadventures 5

wait one second....

eirther its just me or in some parts Purple sound like Micky in tmnt. (correct me if i spelled the name wrong).

HadoukenDude responds:

Even though I'm a fan of the oldschool TMNT, the reference in this series was done spontaneously by the cast and was completely unintentional.

4 Swords Misadventures 6 4 Swords Misadventures 6

nice.

1)Very cool episode.2) whens the next one coming coming out?3)whats the menu screne music called? and 4) nice job so far.

4 Swords Misadventures 3 4 Swords Misadventures 3

FFFUUUUNNNNNNYYY!!!

The 6th scene was so funny. I like the boss, "Shut up,Fart Nocker!" VERY LOL!!!!

Mario Bros. Arcade Mario Bros. Arcade

very awsome

the music for the credits is so cool. 5/5 and 10/10 from me. can you make more flash things like this cause this is soooo cool.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt1

So awsome!!

Nice movie. Cant think of anything else but awsome job!!!