Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

EPIC!!!!

Fire Sonic is really awsome! The battle was really cool and who in the world is going to save Mario and when will Shadow come back?( I know he won't show up in the next few episodes but I guess you'll do a episode that just talks about Shadow) Are you going to add a new character to save Mario?...AHH! So many questions must be answered from us viewers! And one more thing....DONT EVER DISAPPEAR AGAIN!!! 10000/10 stars and 10000/5 rating. ITS OVER 9000!

SMB: Game Over (1up) SMB: Game Over (1up)

2 things

1) yes it is rain, 2)awsome video.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 3 Sonic Shorts: Volume 3

nice

okay first of this is for SuperChaotix, the racoons name is Marine. for the movie nice, for the doll thing.....*shivers*

Ultra Sprite Tutorial Ultra Sprite Tutorial

Wow

This is really helpful here, now I can do flash videos with this, ^_^. Thank you!

Sonic Boom Cannon Sonic Boom Cannon

Awsome

I like the music too, including the first one.

Reasoner- Ice Skate Reasoner- Ice Skate

Once again...

Your music is just as wonderful as always. When ever I listen to your music, I see a random scene play in my head and the scene fits with the song that I'm listening to that's made by you. If I had to choose 10 most wonderful artists known on newgrounds, you would be in it. I encourge you most to write, compose and put on newgrounds more songs. As always, 10/5 and above from me. Can't wait to hear more ^_^!
~Flamefur13

Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island Zelda WW Dragon Roost Island

O_O

I heard this song in a youtube video and I saw the link for this do I clicked on it. This is a good song. You got 5/5 rating from me as well as 50 stars.

Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix) Zelda - Gerudo Valley (remix)

This...Is...

an awsome song and I totally agree with the two guys below me. Really great job on the remix.